Vulnerable was our word of the day on 04 16 2018 hear the podcast. Synonyms for vulnerable at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus antonyms and definitions find descriptive alternatives for vulnerable. Vulnerable definition capable of or susceptible to being wounded or hurt as by a weapon a vulnerable part of the body see more. Use the adjective vulnerable to describe something or someone open to being physically or emotionally wounded like a newborn chick or an overly sensitive teenager. B susceptible to emotional injury especially in being easily hurt a lonely child who is vulnerable to teasing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.