On may 13 1939 the german transatlantic liner st louis sailed from hamburg germany for havana cuba on the voyage were 937 passengers almost all were jews fleeing from the third reich. The voyage of the st louis resettle jewish refugees before world war ii and the holocaust paperback to get the voyage of the st louis . Refuge denied the st louis passengers and the holocaust museum shop new publication november 2006. The voyage of the st louis the history and legacy of the fateful attempt to resettle jewish refugees before world war ii and the holocaust by charles river editors. Ms st louis was a german ocean linerin 1939 she set off on a voyage in which her captain gustav schrder tried to find homes for over 900 jewish refugees from germany
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.