Supramolecular chemistry provides a versatile approach for modifying the structure and function of surfaces including the formation of clusters monolayers and films. Supramolecular chemistry prof james batteas surface and interfacial phenomena including charge transport in organic molecules nanoparticle catalysis semiconducting and 2d nanomaterials plasmonics tribology smart surfaces and self organizing nanoscale materials for device applications. supramolecular chemistry at surfaces charged anion and cation and small molecule receptor chemistry developments in theoretical and practical aspects of supramolecular chemistry. Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.