We will soon be making changes the soonest i can get there is tomorrow when is the soonest possible date of delivery the audience soon realized that it wasnt a stunt she found a job soon after graduation. Soon definition within a short period after this or that time event etc we shall know soon after he calls see more. Synonyms for soon at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus antonyms and definitions find descriptive alternatives for soon. Soon soon adv sooner soonest 1 a in the near future shortly the bus should be here soon b just prior to something shortly the news broke soon before he . Formas compostas ingls portugus all too soon adv adverb describes a verb adjective adverb or clause for example come quickly very rare happening now fall down
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.