Romeo and juliet is a tragedy written by william shakespeare early in his career about two young star crossed lovers whose deaths ultimately reconcile their feuding families it was among shakespeares most popular plays during his lifetime and along with hamlet is one of his most frequently performed playstoday the title characters are regarded as archetypal young lovers. When i saw romeo juliet in the theatre on its opening weekend after the film in the lobby i saw dozens of teenaged girls sobbing in each others arms ive never seen anything like that before or since that alone marks the film as a masterpiece and nothing any critic can say is relevant . Act i prologue two households both alike in dignity in fair verona where we lay our scene from ancient grudge break to new mutiny where civil blood makes civil hands unclean
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.