The history of the world is the history of humanity contemporary history is history that only covers events from around 1945 to the present day. This book history around you introduces readers to finding and analyzing primary and secondary sources that they might find at home old letters toys in the attic family photographs etc as well as old buildings cemeteries shops factorie. What can you do with an undergraduate degree in history many many things as a liberal arts major of course the world is your oyster and you can consider a multitude of careers. The stuff you missed in history class podcast takes a look at lesser known historical people and events with new episodes every monday and wednesday
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.