The lockheed c 130 hercules is a four engine turboprop military transport aircraft c 130 us navy fact file and c 130 history page on navymil c 130 page on . Aircraft history of the c 130 c 130 hercules when engineers are designing an airplane most often they have a single purpose in mind for it. C 130 hercules a history martin w bowman on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers designed in response to a 1951 requirement the c 130 hercules is the most successful military airlifter ever built. In this post we will discuss the origins and use of lockheed martins c 130 hercules aircraft part 2 will go more in depth of the use of this plane
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.