Austerity and law in europe presents an interdisciplinary collection of essays that challenge traditional narratives of austerity the contributions recast austerity as a historically contingent political rationality that operates through law and technocracy. The journal of law and society at 40 jobs austerity and law in europe an introduction pages 1 9 marija bartl and markos karavias version of record online . Austerity and law in europe 16 17 june 2016 programme thursday 16 june 2016 1300 1730 1300 1315 welcome by organizers o marija bartl university of amsterdam centre for the study of european. Of austerity human rights and international institutions a version of this paper is forthcoming in the european law journal austerity measures have also had
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.